Monday, April 18, 2016

Meeting Baby Mary

My baby sister, Kathryn, had a sweet baby girl, Mary, in March so of course I had to go visit.
Let's not pretend, I was super excited to sit back, relax, and enjoy my flight.  No kids crawling on me, nothing to worry about.  So I bought myself a magazine to read and a Diet Dr Pepper to drink.
I got in Friday afternoon, got my rental car, and headed to Kat's.  Mary was just as precious as I imagined.  There is something so sweet about newborns. 
It was nice to spend time with Kathryn too.  She is one of the most genuine, sweetest, women I know.  She has a heart of gold and is an amazing mom.  Mary is one lucky girl.
On Saturday, we went to eat my favorite, BBQ.  
I mean really, look at that meat.  So yummy!  Does it get any better?!
Our cousin, Cory, was able to join us for lunch.  Always a treat when I get to see him.
Great day, Great food, Great company.
Sunday afternoon I flew home, luckily I was able to sneak in some snuggles Sunday morning before I had to leave.  So grateful for a husband who can hold down the fort so I can visit family.  It was a great weekend.

No comments: