Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Montana

Labor Day weekend we headed up to my family's cabin in Montana.  I have gone her every summer pretty much my whole life.  I have so many incredible memories so I am excited to share it with my girls. 
Sleeping is always a great way to start a road trip.
I love having this little one to ride around the mountains with.  She is such a dare devil and tomboy; she reminds me of myself as a kid. 
We rode to the top of sheep mountain. 
The view doesn't get much better than that.
There was a patch of snow so of course we had to play in it.  I'm glad I packed Izzy's snow clothes, you never know what to expect in Montana!
Cambry loves her Daddy.
Ready, set, go!
Of course, Izzy had to ride horses.  She is becoming such a good horse back rider.  It is fun to watch her gain confidence and do something she loves. 
Izzy's true love.
Daddy's little fisherwoman.
Friday the weather was good, but the weather the remainder of the time was cold and rainy.  But that didn't stop them from fishing and playing outside.  Fishing was one of Izzy's favorite things.  She was so proud to show me the fish she caught. 
These two could have ridden in the razor all day, everyday, despite the rainy weather.  We had such a great time with the Chambers and are glad that they joined us for the weekend.  I feel so grateful to have such a fun, enjoyable, peaceful, relaxing place to go every summer. 

No comments: