Thursday, April 17, 2014

Spring Happenings

We have been having some nice spring weather.  So we've been trying to take advantage of it.
I took the girls to the animal farm and I think we might have another cowgirl. 

Izzy loves petting the big horses.

Cambry LOVES to be outside.  She stands by the door that goes to the backyard and screams.  She will bring me her shoes and if I don't put them on she starts screaming.  She is funny.

Mike and I got tickets from my Dad for General Conference and we went to the Saturday morning session.  I love being able to attend conference for multiple reasons: I get to pay attention without kids running around, there is such a sweet spirit when the prophet walks in the room, and we go to Cheesecake Factory after! What could be better?!

Last week was spring break.  On Monday I took Izzy to the Provo Rec Center.  She loves it there and is such an amazing swimmer.  She went off the cliff (diving board) and went on these slides for an hour non stop. 

On Tuesday we went to the Children's Museum.  I had never been before and it was really cool.  Of course, Izzy found the horse and didn't want to get off. 

On Saturday, Daddy took the girls for a 4-wheeler ride.  I love this weather!  

No comments: