Saturday, April 28, 2012

Izzy's ear piercing

I decided it was time for Izzy to get a real hair cut.  So I took her to Cookie Cutters, which is a place just for kids.  
 She picked her car to ride in and they had Bubble guppies, her favorite cartoon, playing on her own personal TV.  However, she was not excited about this leopard cape she had to wear.  She ripped it off and started screaming. I wasn't sure if she was going to let the hair dresser put it back on,
 But a little bribery with a sucker works every time.
 Cutting away
 Styling away
 I think it is so cute!! Izzy doesn't agree, can you tell by the face?!!
 Then we went to the mall to get her ears pierced.  She loved Claires because of all the purses, belts, and accessories.
 She was a little unsure of the lady marking her ears with a marker.  Then I held her for the rest, so no pictures.  She screamed when it happened; I felt like the worst mother in the world.  Everyone in the store was staring at me.  But by the time we paid, she was done crying and happily eating her sucker.
So happy and cute with her ears pierced and new hair cut.  Whenever anyone asks about getting her ears pierced, she says, "I got my ears pierced, it hurt, I cried."  She has been such a trooper, she lets me clean them without a fight and says Thanks Mom!  She loves them!

5 comments:

Suzette Selden said...

SO cute!!!

Rosanne Boyd said...

She is so adorable! I wish we had a hair cutting place like that back here. (I swear Utah has everything..lol) I have had to take Jordan to get a hair cut 3 times already and every time it is a battle. I guess I need to take a trip out to Utah to get his hair cut, he would LOVE that place!

Rachel Durazzani said...

Wow! She is so grown up. And such a doll!

Unknown said...

She's so cute!!! It's better when they're younger, I think. My mom waited til I was 12 and I was WAY scared then!

Diana said...

so so cute! she looks so grownup!