Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Family Dinner

While we were in Disney World, Izzy took her naps in her stroller or wherever we were.  Needless to say, they were not as long as her usual naps.  So when we got home she was exhausted.  On Saturday she fell asleep at 10:30 am (she had just woken up at 8).
She fell asleep in my arms while I was talking to Mike.
I held her for an hour, just because I love to hold her.  I laid her down thinking she wouldn't sleep much longer.  Surprisingly, she woke up at 2:30, 4 hours later!! She knew what she needed after a long vacation!  
We went to Dana's graduation.  We are glad we were able to be there for it!
Derdle helping us keep Izzy entertained.
She loved the baby's carseat.  It's funny because when she was a baby she didn't like her carseat!
Family dinners are my favorite.  This is our last one before Dana and Guillaume move.  It is so crazy how fast time goes by.  I remember when Cat and Blake were here and we had family dinners with them and Celeste.  Thankfully, Derdle, Danny, & Kathryn will be coming back in the Fall so our family dinners can continue. 
Mommy & Izzy
 Izzy & Danny playing in the front yard.  She loves being tossed around.
 Izzy is not sure what will happen next
 Izzy and Guillaume.  I love how she says his name.  It was actually one of the first words she learned last summer.
 Izzy pushing Dylan in the swing.  She doesn't understand to let go of the swing, so it usually comes back and hits her in the face!
 Dana and Izzy.  She loves Dana.  She always tries to go downstairs to be with Dana and Guillaume.
 Izzy and Guillaume riding the horse.
 These are my favorite pictures.  Izzy has become quite the girly girl.  She loves to play in my closet and pull out high heels and purses.  This morning she picked out my tallest heels, grabbed a purse and was walking around the house.  She does all this on her own; I don't help her put the shoes on or anything.
 Had to get a top angle picture to show the shoes.

 She wears these most often because they are the shoes that are usually lying around the house.
 She's wearing the shoes and carrying her bear, which she calls baby.
 I love this outfit, plus she has her shoes on, pacifier, and baby--that is totally Izzy!!
I love this girl she is so cute and funny!!

6 comments:

Carrie & Dustin Nicholes said...

I love that she just fell asleep in your arms like that!! Cute pictures.

Carrie & Dustin Nicholes said...

I love that she just fell asleep in your arms like that!! Cute pictures.

Rachel Durazzani said...

Cute pictures! I was just thinking today how much I miss having family dinners. You guys are lucky to have so many siblings around.

Joey Rachel Avery & Ansley said...

I love the totally Izzy pic!!!!!! She is so dang CUTE!

Cory&SadieK said...

I'll just say that Disneyworld looked awesome!! We are trying to decide where to go on vacation this summer and if to bring Isaak or not. Decision, decisions--looking at your pictures made me want to bring Isaak though.

Cat and Blake Potter said...

i miss our family dinners too!!! Izzy is sooo cute I cannot wait to see her!!!!