Friday, October 15, 2010




Mike, Izzy, and I recently took a trip to Canada. We flew into Albany Thursday night and stayed in a hotel. Friday morning we drove to Quebec. It was about a 3 1/2 hour drive and absolutely beautiful. The leaves were changes colors and the scenery was breathtaking.
Friday night we stayed at Edith and Michel's home. Izzy loved crawling all over their house, chasing their cats, and playing with their toys.
We headed to Granby to meet up with Mike's parents, sister and family, and his grandma. We got a 4 generation picture with Mike, his grandma, his dad and Izzy.
Everyone playing at Robert's house. The cousins had so much fun being together. Izzy loved having all the kids around.

We spent a couple of days at Mike's Uncle Robert's house. We rode 4 wheelers, played outside, and just relaxed. Robert's daughter rides horses so we went and watched her Sunday morning. Izzy loves all animals, including horses.

Monday we went to the Granby zoo. They even have an amusement park. This was Izzy's first carousel ride and she loved it. She is such a cutie; I love her so much.

Izzy's first ferris wheel ride. I must admit my anxiety skyrocketed when they sent us to the top and stopped us while they were loading people at the bottom. Being a mother makes me more aware of dangers!!

Taking a break eating some cotton candy. Those who know me well, know I love to eat. I go to baseball, football games for the nachos and other snacks. So of course, at the amusement park I had to get some cotton candy. Izzy wanted some too! She takes after mommy.
My cute little niece, Abi. She is adorable.
Family
4 generation picture. Mike's grandpa, mom, Mike, and Izzy.

We had such a fun time in Canada. Catherine and her family drove over from Ontario to join us. It was so great to see them. We miss having them in Utah nearby.





5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the carousel and Ferris wheel pictures!

Rachel Durazzani said...

Looks like such a fun trip! You guys weren't too far from us...relatively speaking. Great pictures. I can't believe Izzy is almost one. Where did that year go?

PS: We're not heading back to Utah. Matt got a job out here, so we're here for awhile. We are THRILLED about it...even if we are far away. Hopefully I'll get to come out for a little vacay soon. But, plan a trip out here next summer!

Louise Bergeron said...

It was a great weekend and I'm looking forward to another great week for Izzy's B-Day!I feel so blessed to have great kids, in-law kids and grand-kids. I enjoyed your comment about being in the Ferris wheel and how being a mom changes you...it's worth it, isn't it? See you soon!

Suzette Selden said...

Looks like an awesome trip. How fun to see all the family. Now you need a trip to Austin...

Cat and Blake Potter said...

aw man i miss you guys!! It was sooo much fun to see you, and especially Izzy man I miss her so much.