Thursday, May 27, 2010

Izzy's first date and stats

My friend, Carrie, was in town visiting from Maryland so Mike and I went out to dinner with her, Carrie's husband, and their cute son, Brecken. He is just 6 weeks younger than Izzy.
Izzy was playing hard to get at first.
But she quickly gave in and held his hand (this was done on their own); so cute!! She couldn't take her eyes off him....
until he turned to look at her; she had to play hard to get again!!

This was Izzy's first experience with a doll. She totally body slammed the poor doll. I guess she isn't ready for a baby sister.
I'm not sure where she learned to body slam. I need to talk to her daddy and Uncle G.
I love this outfit; I couldn't get her to smile though!
Cute sailor outfit. I think I wore something like this when I was a baby too!
The day of her 6 month shots. See the band-aids (and rolls)!
6 month stats:
weight-20 pounds; 95%, which is a decrease from 98% at her 4 month appt
height-27.5 inches; 86%, which is a decrease from 97% at her 4 month appt
head-18 inches; 99%, which is an increase from 94% at her month appt
The Doctor pointed out that only 1% of the population has a larger head than her. I guess her brain is growing! I doubt there are many babies who have bigger cheeks than her too!!
I love my BIG baby!!

4 comments:

Louise Bergeron said...

Don't worry Penny, she'll lose those rolls once she starts running away from her dad...hahaha!

Rachel Durazzani said...

Oh she is cute. I love all her outfits. The girl has style already! My kids never had rolls quite like that...I kind of missed out on the chubby baby thing. In fact, Ethan still only weighs about 18 lbs and he is almost one. Crazy!
But those cheeks are totally kissable. Love it!
She is a good mix of you and Mike.

aisy said...

Ha! Hmm, playing hard to get... wonder who she gets that from?

Joey Rachel Avery & Ansley said...

She just gets cuter and CUTER!!!