Monday, March 29, 2010

Visit and pics


My mother came to visit this past weekend. We had a blast going out to eat, shopping, relaxing, and then shopping some more! I love when my mom comes to visit. She is such a great example to me and has such a sweet spirit. Unfortunately, we did not take any pictures (I don't know what I was thinking). I do have some pictures of Izzy with her cousin Abi, who is only 3 months younger than her, and her cousin Benson. If you are wondering how old Izzy is, she is only 5 months old. I know her looks can be deceiving. We went for her check-up on Friday and she is 18 pounds and 27 inches long, which is the 98% for both. The Doctor said it is good to have big babies, but I don't we might send her to the Biggest Looser!!!! ( hahaha that was Mike's clever joke). I'm actually teaching Mike how to update the Blog so if anything CRAZY appears on here you know exactly who is responsible. Yours truly, Penny !!!







7 comments:

Louise Bergeron said...

Loved the pictures and the comments. Don't worry about Mike leaving comments, we know what he's like...hahaha! As far as the "Biggest Looser", all our kids were big, sooooooooooo, he better watch out!!!! Isabelle is soooo cute, she has the Michel serious face and such a beautiful smile, I can't wait to see and kiss her to death...hahaha!

Rachel Durazzani said...

Yay for new pictures! I can't believe your little girl. I wish my little boy would catch up. Kid's going to get beat up his whole life unless he puts some weight on. What's your secret?! She looks perfect. And you guys look great too. When are you coming to Boston?!

Stephanie said...

She is so cute!

aisy said...

scrawny kids are not as kissable. those new photos are so cute.

Carrie & Dustin Nicholes said...

I love that you're putting up new posts and pics! She's getting to be such a big girl, can't wait to meet her in person. We're excited to see you guys in May!

Suzette Selden said...

Oh, such a cutie. Can't wait until Izzy comes to Austin in June.

Line said...

Your little girl has such pretty blue eyes. She looks a lot like you!